Manchester, Connecticut

Property Damage Claim Form

The Property Damage Claim form is available for download.  Along with the form, you will find instructions to guide you through completing form.

You may also submit your claim online.  Click HERE to proceed to the online form.

If you have any questions, please contact the Town Clerk's office at 860-647-3037.